Monday, September 17, 2018

Model of Values

    Good values. A teacher should poses a good values specially in front of their students. That was my cooperating teacher do inside her classroom, even if she was a friend of the students the student still respect her. She was also really careful of her actions inside the class knowing that she was a fresh graduate. 

    In this venn diagram the values that the teacher should poses are indicated. In my 20 hours of observation I saw those values to her. She was responsible on her lessons every day, I always see that she was bringing her planner with her and every thing that she need to accomplished was there. Honesty she was to her co-teachers and to the students. Caring, yes she was very caring even to me she was always asking how was the students doing and she was talking to the students who are doing unusual things. Learning and Community, she was open to new learning thru her colleagues, to the parents and  to the students.


     As a future teacher I should do imitate her good values to make ma a good teacher in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. I think your ideas are great. Harry Wong's main focus is how to be an effective instructor. I think that in some form or fashion, we all have to go through expectations and procedures. I don't think you have to be like everyone else. You do it in the way that fits your students needs, but I also think that if you don't have classroom expectations and procedures laid out, it can be confusing to all. I love the way you started your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A teacher should not imitate other teachers on how they should teach because first of all teachers have different learners so teachers have different strategies in teaching them. Thank you!

      Delete

The Effective Teacher With Harry K. Wong, Part 3: Discipline And Procedures

      Mr. Harry Wong's part 3 was about Discipline and Procedures. Harry Wong states that " Effective teachers have a plan... ...