Sunday, August 5, 2018

Pre-Service Teacher in the making!




Hi! I'm Jhasmyn Joyce Quizon Dizon. You can call me "Jhas" and I' 19 years old taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education major in Special Education. To be honest I'm not really good in introducing myself. 


Being a Education student isn't really my first choice, but as time passed by I can really feel that "I want to be a SpEd teacher!", "I want to teach!", "I'll get Masteral and Doctorate!". I know that I am not perfect but I can say that in some way I possess the traits of being a teacher and I will show it. 

On the other hand, I have many dreams. To travel different countries, buy my parents a house, give my parents the life that they want. I treasure my family so  much, as their only daughter I am really doing my best not to be the perfect daughter but to be the best daughter. To be able to achieve all my dreams I need to study and work hard.

In my three and a half year in education, my teaching philosophy that I will surely bring up to my teaching career in the future.

"I believe that every students regardless of their exceptionalities have the rights to be educated. Inclusion is one of the effective way of helping these students, as it helps students develop their social skills and independence. I want my students to learn essential skills, expressing thoughts and be independent, to be able to achieve this I will let my students learn by experiences and focused on the student's needs."

5 comments:

  1. Be the voice in spreading the inclusion setting in the society. I'm looking forward to see you in the field ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your chosen profession Ms. Dizon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will be an effective teacher in the future. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Effective Teacher With Harry K. Wong, Part 3: Discipline And Procedures

      Mr. Harry Wong's part 3 was about Discipline and Procedures. Harry Wong states that " Effective teachers have a plan... ...